Floral Frenzy

As I mentioned in a few posts back, I've been on a floral pattern kick lately. It all started when I challenged myself to a Pattern Challenge and I just couldn't STOP! There's something so mesmerizing about drawing with control, repetition and structure. It's a completely different mindset I have vs. drawing the human figure, where there is NO planning and it's completely free flowing.

Whenever I get stuck in a creative rut, or just need a change of pace, I turn to drawing floral patterns. They are beautiful and enchanting... Here's what I've been collecting in my sketchbook for the last few months...

©2015 Jessica Twilbeck. All rights reserved. 
©2015 Jessica Twilbeck. All rights reserved. 

©2015 Jessica Twilbeck. All rights reserved. 

©2015 Jessica Twilbeck. All rights reserved. 

©2015 Jessica Twilbeck. All rights reserved. 
If you've been enjoying these posts, please follow The Pen & Ink Project on Facebook and share the love with friends. You can also follow me on Instagram!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin