March's FREE Desktop Wallpaper

©2015 Jessica Twilbeck | The Pen & Ink Project

It's HERE! This month's FREE wallpaper download. I just finished scanning a BIG batch of drawings that I've been collecting for the last few months, and I'm excited to get back to work on some new things to share with you all. Did you notice that there wasn't a February wallpaper? Yeah... I threw in the towel and decided it just wasn't going to happen, no matter how hard I tried. But I'll make it up to you - I promise! I'll keep this short and sweet, and see you next time!
Download March's Wallpaper
Download March's Wallpaper without calendar


If you've been enjoying these posts, please follow The Pen & Ink Project on Facebook and share the love with friends. You can also follow me on Instagram!


2 comments:

  1. Still drooling over this illustration, it's stunning! Thanks for the freebie : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! Thank you. Now I need to get going on April's, and make it live up to this one :)

      Delete

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin