April's FREE Desktop Wallpaper


©2015 Jessica Twilbeck | The Pen & Ink Project
Happy Spring! April's FREE wallpaper download is here! I recently took a much needed "staycation" and spent most of my time in my sketchbook. I have TONS of new drawings just waiting for me to color. I CANNOT  wait to share them with you! If only I could work superspeed! If you'd like to get more of a 'behind the scenes" look at The Pen & Ink Project, follow along with me on Instagram at @jtwilbeck_illustrator. You'll get more "sneak peaks" of the final versions that make it here. Plus, we should be friends :)

Also, stay tuned for an announcement on when and where you can purchase my artwork!

Download April's Free Wallpaper


If you've been enjoying these posts, please follow The Pen & Ink Project on Facebook and share the love with friends. You can also follow me on Instagram!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin