Repurposed Prints


I have been patiently waiting for the right sketches to come along to reuse my daughter's apple stamp prints from school, and the lettuce prints we worked on last weekend. I secretly hope each week she'll come home with more cool "paintings" I can incorporate into my sketches! Nothing is more untamed and unrefined than a toddler's artwork – and it's perfect! The apple prints were used in the "Ice Cream Cone" image (in the actual scoops as well – which I'm loving the rough, "child-likeness" of this one) and the lettuce "roses" were a perfect fit for the "Willow" nature woman sketch. I'm pretty amped-up about exploring more ways to get mixed textures and elements incorporated into these in the future!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin