Refreshed

We finally took a much needed family vacation to the Colorado mountains, and a small break from our busy lives. It's amazing what a little nature, hiking and brisk, fresh air does for you! My husband and I got so caught up in exploring new cities, my poor sketchbook wasn't even touched (except for some crayon-scribble entertainment for the little one on the plane). Luckily for us, we happened to be in Denver at just the right time to visit the Dale Chihuly glass exhibit in the Botanical Gardens. It was absolutely beautiful. Beautiful city, amazing people, stunning art, and delicious food at every corner - such a refreshing trip! I'm back for now, but I'm already thinking about where to go next!



I had actually drawn her hair in this sketch, but once I started painting and letting the black take shape, it became way more beautiful and much more mysterious! I love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin