Mess Up and Let Go

I wanted to share something with you that I happened to stumble upon this past week. It's something that hit deep in my core, and to be honest, I needed to read it. I recently read an article about harvesting creativity from one of my absolute favorite blogs right now; one that I find myself browsing when I need a "getaway" from the corporate world, or just a pick-me-up in inspiration and mood.

"Get over your insecurity: Sometimes we’re scared to create because we think our work won’t be good enough. The reality is that sometimes you have to mess up in order to learn and get an outcome that you’re happy with. Get over thinking that your skills aren’t good enough, that you idea isn’t original enough, or that you’ll never be as good as your peer. In the end, creativity is about expressing yourself. Don’t be so scared that you don’t let it out. Mess up over and over again. Don’t stop creating, and don’t let your ego get in the way." - Free People

I found the whole article to be wonderful, and full of good ideas to refresh the brain, but the above quote just stuck with me. Have a wonderful weekend!
I LOVE her quirkiness! I think she'll be going in the little munchkin's room :)




Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin