Forever Grateful

Way back in the day I took a college class that dealt with exploring mixed media and image making on a somewhat independent, yet guided level. I am forever grateful for my instructor; for pushing my boundaries and showing me what art can be, and not what we are conditioned to find great. I find way more joy out of a drawing that is not perfect, but captures passion, life and movement of the subject. It may be only 5 lines and a splash of color, but they are beautiful. She helped open up something I never knew was in my realm of skills or that I was so passionate about. I'm in love with what I call "image-making" and it's what I've dedicated my blog to exploring.









All images are Copyright ©Jessica Twilbeck 2014. They may not be used or reproduced without my permission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin