A Special Invitation

With our daughter's first birthday being 3 day before Christmas, we got to experience the craziness of planning a party on top of buying for Christmas. I knew that if I did one thing extra special for her day, it would be her invite. Something that she could hold on to forever that was made with all it's uniqueness and love just for her. She has always been fascinated with people and faces, and when I drew this series of children, I knew it would be the perfect inspiration!

I had a hard time deciding on whether or not to keep the line work, or create a flat fields of color. I decided that I wanted her invite to be soft and gentle - and the line work needed to go. I'm so happy with how the final piece turned out!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin