Sticky Note Project: Week 21

Happy Valentines Day week! My theme seemed to just fall into focus around all the goodies that go along with preparing for the most commercial day of love – perfume, cookies, flowers and even the occasional love letter. My hubby brought me home a beautiful bouquet flowers but the best part was a pink hydrangea for the back yard! Our old house was FULL of flowers all spring and summer and miss bringing them inside to enjoy. No florist bouquet can compete with the aroma of fresh cut backyard flowers! We planted about 100 bulbs this weekend so I can't wait to see those little leaves come poking out of the ground in the coming months!

Week 21:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin