Sticky Note Project: Week 20

I completely skipped a full week! I cant' believe it! Well, I'm brushing it aside and accepting sometimes it's just not going to happen as I plan! So, on to the next - here's what I've been working on this week.

Week 20: (kind of!)
So, it WAS the Chinese New Year when I drew this, but now it's my lunch from Friday!

I've been trying a new style of drawing faces, although its really weird going back to the small sticky note size and trying it.

I really like the way the colors came out in this one.


I know, I know... the "L" is backwards, BUT this one came from one of my sticky notes with a LOST quote on it. I just had to run with it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin