December's FREE Desktop Wallpaper

Happy Thanksgiving! While I'm away enjoying family, and stuffing my face with roasted turkey and pumpkin pie, I wanted to leave you with not one but TWO FREE wallpapers to download this month! I also wanted to say THANK YOU - to all of you who have supported me and given me such kind and inspiring words throughout the year. I appreciate it!

©2014 Jessica Twilbeck
©2014 Jessica Twilbeck
Download December's Wallpaper - Snowflakes
Download December's Wallpaper - Merry and Bright


If you've been enjoying these posts, please follow The Pen & Ink Project on Facebook and share the love with friends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin