1st Official Project!

I was so excited last week when I got the chance to help some good friends with a side project they started, and they were in desperate need for some fast turnaround label designs. Of course, I was up for the task and even a little nervous at the thought of actually using my doodles for anything more than – well, just doodles! So, from a sticky note to a final label, these are going to look quite nice hanging from their "up-cycled" chairs and furniture!

Click image to see a larger view. Design © 2012 Jessica Twilbeck.


2 comments:

  1. These are lovely and go well with the talent and creativity these girls have in their booth!! Nice work, your future looks bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina, thank you so much for the wonderful compliment! So unexpected, and you're right - they are very talented!

      Delete

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin