Sticky Note Project: Week 17

Happy New Year! Ahhh, what a nice break, but I'm ready to jump back into my weekly sticky note drawings as well as devote more free time to trying new techniques. It's quite a rainy start to the new year so I might need to to take advantage of this dreary day and pull out some watercolor and paper! I also found some great sketch markers i tried out this week. I can't say it was "successful" but it was worth a shot, we'll see what happens in the coming weeks!

Week 17:

I'll admit, this one's a little creepy... but i love the 2012 ring.

First attempt with a highlighter.
I found some sketch markers in my stash and decided to give those a shot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin