The Sticky-Note Project: Week 1

Yikes! It's almost been a year since I've written anything on this blog. Well, I'm taking it back again, starting with a new project I'm challenging myself with. When Justin and I were away in Europe for two weeks, my co-workers thought it would be funny to sticky note my whole cubicle AND Photoshop me in stupid "touristy" pics. Little did they know it would start a whole new project for me - A sticky note drawing a day!
They lined the trash can, bookshelf, everything...
Instead of throwing away the hundreds that they used I decided I'm going to challenge myself to use one each day, draw anything my heart desires and make a collective book in the end. Sometimes it gets hard to find something to draw, let alone remember to do it, and sometimes it's petty discouraging because you have good days and bad days - but I can't erase it since ink pens are all I have around! I just have to go with the flow, for good or bad, each day and keep what comes out.

I originally wanted to post my new drawing each day, but let's be honest - it's not going to happen. Did you see the last time I posted! So, I'm hoping to keep it manageable by posting a week's worth at a time. Oh, and be forewarned, I'm not claiming that you're going to see anything "art-worthy" or good! It's just what happens to come out in a doodle the size of a sticky note (which is NOT in my comfort zone size btw)...

Week 1:
The cover - Ok, here we go...


I did not like the pen I tried, so I attempted the girl again with a felt tip and STILL didn't like.
Mixed the felt tip and ball point, not a keeper idea...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin