A Chill In The Air

I have to say, being a Midwesterner in the South, I'm loving this unseasonably cold fall weather we're having... now, if it would just snow. There's nothing I've been enjoying more right now than curing up on the couch with my delicious pumpkin candle crackling in the background, my comfy pjs on and a blanket tucked around me while I spend a little time in my sketchbook. My favorite time to draw lately has been at night, unwinding with some of my current music obsessions: Hozier, Sam Smith or George Ezra... they just get me in a relaxed, creative mood. Anyways, I've been hoarding these over the past few weeks and decided it was time to share.
©2014 Jessica Twilbeck
©2014 Jessica Twilbeck

©2014 Jessica Twilbeck

©2014 Jessica Twilbeck

©2014 Jessica Twilbeck

©2014 Jessica Twilbeck

Don't forget to download November's FREE desktop wallpaper before it's too late!

If you've been enjoying these posts, please follow The Pen & Ink Project on facebook and share the love with friends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

View My Story

Popular Posts

The SHOP

I'm on Instagram!

Instagram

Follow Me on Facebook!

Follow Me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin